What Is It Like To Be In An Agile Team?
Since 2012 this workshop has been providing opportunities for absolute beginners and experienced Agilists alike to come together as self-managing Agile teams to complete a complex project with a demanding customer.
An Agile Learning Experience
This 3 hour activity allows teams to complete a fixed time project with Lego using one of the popular Agile frameworks such as Scrum or Kanban. The workshop is fun, engaging and representative of the challenges of real life projects in a safe and supportive learning environment.
- Experience what it is like to be on an Agile team
- Complete your first Agile project
- See first hand how to handle complex project challenges in an Agile way
- Practical experience of Scrum or Kanban in action
- Build confidence to put Agile into practice