Agile is like a contact sport and real learning happens when you put it into practice, so here are some of the workshops that we can provide to help teams apply the theory and gain some deep insights into what works and what doesn’t.
If you don’t see anything here that you’re looking for, contact us and we can make it happen through our extended coaching network.
- OPEN SPACE – Open Space Technology is a workshop format to help large groups in a highly self-organising approach to solve complex problems, ideal for developing social engagement between teams that need to focus.
- HACKATHON – Hosting these events to challenge small teams to develop their unconstrained innovations solving complex problems and get ready for pitch day in front of a panel of judges.
- AGILE PROJECT SIMULATIONS – Agile project simulations in various formats with Lego for non-technical teams, programming BBC micro:bits and Arduino components for technical teams or building web pages for those teams that need to focus on the customer needs. These workshops can be for up to 16 attendees at a time to help them get a practical understanding of Agile and develop confidence in how it can be applied.
- SYSTEMS THINKING – Using Causal Loop Diagramming as a technique to visualise the couse and effect landscape of complex systems. This is an ideal approach for leaders and teams to understand their current organisation system and how to optimise it.
- ORGANISATIONAL MODELLING – Using the Lego Serious Play methods to help leaders and teams understand their operating models and how to optimise them. Ideal for organisations that have lots of complex moving parts that need fine tuning.
- STORY MAPPING – Visualising the expected project outcomes and the work to be done to create them. Ideal for Product Owners and teams who need to make sense of complex products, and develop a strategic approach for the delivery.
- ESTIMATING & METRICS – Techniques for estimating and measuring progress towards the iteration goals. Ideal for teams new to Agile who need to understand how to figure out if they are on or off track.
- STRATEGY & RELEASE ROADMAPS – Identifying the project dynamics, key risks and implementing a delivery strategy to improve the probability of success. Ideal for leaders and Product Owners to figure out how they are going to deliver complex products within their time and cost boundaries.
- PRODUCT DISCOVERY – An experimentation approach for determining the next “exciter” feature-set that will delight your customers. Ideal for Product Owners and teams to figure out what the next big thing is when venturing into the unknown.
- ADVANCED BUT SIMPLE AGILE – Are your teams ready to ditch the Agile framework training wheels and evolve into something with more oomph? Ideal for teams that have been using some of the common frameworks like Scrum and Kanban for a while, and are getting mechanical and have stopped thinking.